Breaking from our typical format, I wanted to give you a peek into some of the things I have been filling my mind with lately. I hope some of this resonates with you.
Quote I’ve Been Pondering
That man is rich indeed who has more friends than enemies, fears no one, and is so busy building that he has no time to devote to tearing down another’s hopes and plans.
~ Napoleon Hill
Content I Have Been Listening To
Kanye West’s new album, Jesus is King – Many are wondering if his conversion to Christianity is legitimate after the rapper dropped his latest album. While I don’t necessarily have an opinion on the authenticity of his faith, I do know…
- the Bible verses he mentions on the record have had an increase of 700% on search engines
- millions of people have googled the words “Jesus is King”
- many have sought out results for “What do Christians believe?”
If that isn’t powerful evangelism, I’m not sure what is.
Interested in a summary on why Jesus is King, the Joker movie, and people like Jordan Peterson are resonating in society right now especially young american men. Check out this great video.
Content I Have Been Watching
Graham Stephan is a YouTuber. He started young as a real estate agent and has turned himself into quite the prolific video producer. His content covers mostly personal finance and real estate investing, but I find his videos enjoyable and relatable. (Plus he’s witty and funny, so there is that!)
His values on personal finance echo many of those espoused in Three Action Thursday’s content (examples: Maybe Debt Ain’t so Bad?, The Importance of Hyphens & Slashes, Recreational Outrage)
Books I’m Planning to Read Next
- Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead by Brené Brown
- The Book on Rental Property Investing: How to Create Wealth and Passive Income Through Smart Buy & Hold Real Estate Investing by Brandon Turner
- Your Complete Guide to a Successful & Secure Retirement by Larry Swedroe and Kevin Grogan
- Ask yourself what content you have been absorbing lately. Is it helping you be the best version of yourself?
- Choose a piece of content from above that might be outside your normal comfort zone and see how you might affect change in your life.
- If you have enjoyed my weekly content, please forward a Three Action Thursday to at least one friend.**